drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

This is what’s currently in my cup! This is a sample that Bonnie sent me forever and a half ago and I haven’t gotten around to trying yet! Thank you Bonnie!

I was in the mood for something minty, and this looked and smelled like it was a minty tea, so I brewed it up.

It’s pretty nice! It’s verrrrry sweet (even with no sugar in it) and it’s got a nice minty flavor that comes out a lot in the aftertaste. This one would make a great latte and I plan on doing that next time.

Now, this part is mostly a reminder to myself but you can feel free to read this if you’d like.
Teas That I Need to Review This Weekend (* means for TeaTrade):
1.) Ripened Pu-erh Mini Toucha by Teavivre*
2.) Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea by Teavivre (in gaiwan)
3.) Lapsang Souchong by Dr. Tea’s Tea Garden
8.) Compare Paris and Tower of London

TeaBrat

Better get busy, then! :-P

Bonnie

Hi Ian! Try this as a latte pronto! My gorgeous 18 year old granddaughter Schey and I drank this as a latte today and I showed her your photos and new website!

Comments

TeaBrat

Better get busy, then! :-P

Bonnie

Hello!

I’m Ian and I’m a 15 year old student who lives in Vermont. I started (heavily) drinking tea in Late 2010 and have been obsessed ever since!

I tend to drink more black and herbal teas, though I do enjoy oolong, green, and white, and I’m exploring other facets of the tea world (I’m still trying with pu-erh!)

I tend to lean towards sweeter and fruity flavors in my teas, and I’m not a big fan of smoky flavored teas, or anything that’s VERY bold.

I also enjoy a cup of coffee every once and a while, though it does mess with my stomach sometimes so I don’t drink it as often as I drink tea.

In addition to tea drinking, I’m also really interested in:
Classical music (I’ve been playing clarinet for 5 years now and it’s my favorite thing to do), independent arts/music, education on environmental sustainability, reading, Fair Trade and safe-trade practices, Cognitive science, art history, and a lot more.

I’m open to swaps, but I don’t have a very wide collection. Regardless, if I review a tea and you would like a sample, feel free to message me and we can work something out! If you would like to just try something without a swap, feel free to ask too! I know that I personally don’t have a lot of teas to swap and if you’re in the same position as me just feel free to ask for a sample and I’ll send you some, no strings attached!

I run a blog on TeaTrade which you can find here: http://serendipitea.teatra.de/. The goal of my blog is to better connect tea with the arts and go beyond just the taste aspect of tea. Enjoy!

Vermont