Does anyone else watch Hart of Dixie? I’ve just started. So there is this character, Lemon… who I want to like, I’m waiting to like her, but she has a few thorns in her backside making her lash out at people. She is a real dixie belle, so this tea kinda reminds me of her. or atleast the name does. Chiffon and lemon, what’s more deep south than that? ahhh I heart that show!
Anyhow, I loooooove this tea. Yessum I sherley do! Thank you SO much Azzrian for sharing, you are a generous tea godmother for sending some rooibos gold to me :D
It tastes just like lemon custard/pudding. Or rather, a cross between the filling in a danish/donut and pudding. It even has that pudding factor that made me fall for Sweet Temptation from Tsaa. Texture, flavour, complexity. Oh man I am SO making an order of this. Soon as I cut down on my current stash AND get a job. Might be awhile, I hope to the tea gods it isn’t discontinued by then

Kittenna

I am so making a Della Terra order in the near future with a bunch of try-me packs! And I’m totally getting this one…

Kittenna

OH! Sweet Temptation! I totally forgot I had that tea! Gotta find it and put it in the immediate “try” pile!

Indigobloom

gah, I wish I could afford it NOW. I want… for some reason the dessert rooibos blends really make me happy :P
I thought you’d tried it already. Yes yes you must! though it may have lost some flavour in the baggie by now. Dessert blends are prone :(

there’s nothing wrong with watching hart of dixie. lol

not with that scenery heh. and I don’t mean the trees ;P

LOL if that’s the kind of scenery you’re looking for there are a few shows around…

Indigobloom

oh for sure, but this is the one with the best content/hottie ratio, and isn’t too heavy for those days when I need to veg. Still on the lookout for more tho!

Babble

Don’t watch hart of dixie, but I do watch Gossip Girl which comes on beforehand. My BF actually enjoys it too. Lol

Indigobloom

ah I stream, mostly. Haven’t seen gossip girl but it sounds interesting! always nice when you have a partner to watch it with :)

Comments

Kittenna

there’s nothing wrong with watching hart of dixie. lol

not with that scenery heh. and I don’t mean the trees ;P

Babble

Indigobloom

Let’s see… I’m a tea and workout fanatic, I work in HR, and most of my friends consider me to be an egg. White on the outside, Asian on the inside :)
-from philosophy to food, I love it all
Otherwise, what you see is what you get! I can be very straightforward and yet shy.

Also, I’ve started taking tea sommelier classes and it is an absolute blast! Well, so far I’ve only finished the first out of eight courses, but I am really looking forward to the next one.

Anyhow, if your curious as to how I rate things, this is how I work…

0-25
Like eating dirt, or some other unsanitary indelicacy that mentioning in my profile here would likely get me banned.
I don’t think I’ve found cause to banish a tea to the wasteland yet though so who knows what it’d inspire ;P

25-50
You know that expression “Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater”? I imagine drinking that water would be terrible enough to warrant this rating!
I’d never make my enemy drink this, but perhaps I’d throw it at them. Good thing I don’t have any enemies!

50-70
This is “tea”?? I tried finishing the cup… but my body rejected it. There may be others who enjoy this tea, but it’s beyond me!

70-80
I tried liking it, and I can almost get there! I certainly don’t hate it, but something is holding me back. Allergies? Men in white suits? who knows… certainly not me!

80-90
Lovely tea! Not my all time fave but close. I likely wouldn’t repurchase, but may decide to based on many factors: price, accessibility, whether it fills a “tea gap”, medicinal applications, and how often I crave it.
Every once in awhile I find the sweet spot that bumps these up to 90+. Those are the days I need to buy a lotto ticket!

90-95
Sweet Camellia! this is realllly good tea! Don’t talk to me until I’ve finished my cup…

95-100
Tea of the gods. I would do anything to get my hands on more of this liquid gold!

Toronto (Mississauga, but I work in TO)