Today I needed something special, and this was it. Went a little longer on the steep time and oh man it tastes just like maple pecan cookies. I’ll be mighty sad when my cup is done!

jessiwrites

I just ordered some of this yesterday, and can hardly contain my excitement. Want it now!

Indigobloom

You won’t regret it, this one is incredible. Can’t wait to see your review!

jessiwrites

I split an order with Courtney, who lives relatively close, so we could together spend $75 and get free shipping to Canada. We have a whole pile of Butiki teas on their way to us, so you will see tons of reviews! :)

Indigobloom

Nice! did you get the eggnog one?

jessiwrites

We did not, neither of us care for eggnog. We got the pineapple cilantro one, which I am quite looking forward to, also. Is the eggnog one good?

Indigobloom

oh the pineapple one is stellar! so is the eggnog. even though it doesn’t taste that much like it. Kindof an egg pudding milk oolong

jessiwrites

Ohhhhhh, man. Now you are seriously making me regret not getting that. I wonder if Stacy can still slip it in as a sample…

lol it’s worth asking!

jessiwrites

Haha, I just sent her an email. We’ll see if I got in the request soon enough! Although if I don’t get it, I won’t really be disappointed… we are still getting tons of great teas to try!

whatshesaid

Mmm I will have to try this sometime! Sounds like it would be right up my alley :)

Get. The. Eggnog.

Seriously. I despise eggnog. Eye texture, the smell, the taste. In Stacy’s tea form? It’s just creamy deliciousness. :)

Also…this tea is great. Stacy is really great at capturing flavours.

jessiwrites

Also, Stacy is just awesome. She added the eggnog sample for us, and is actually going send us two of each sample since she noticed we are splitting the order. So, eight samples, in total.

Amazing!

what Sil said :P
Stacy is such a sweetheart!!

i’m a stacy fanboi :)

whatshesaid

I’m so pumped because I ordered this and the eggnog one on a whim last night :)

Sil, with good reason :D

Whatshesaid, its so good! you’ll love it!!

Comments

jessiwrites

Indigobloom

You won’t regret it, this one is incredible. Can’t wait to see your review!

Indigobloom

Nice! did you get the eggnog one?

lol it’s worth asking!

Get. The. Eggnog.

Also…this tea is great. Stacy is really great at capturing flavours.

Amazing!

what Sil said :P
Stacy is such a sweetheart!!

i’m a stacy fanboi :)

whatshesaid

I’m so pumped because I ordered this and the eggnog one on a whim last night :)

Sil, with good reason :D

Whatshesaid, its so good! you’ll love it!!

Let’s see… I’m a tea and workout fanatic, I work in HR, and most of my friends consider me to be an egg. White on the outside, Asian on the inside :)
-from philosophy to food, I love it all
Otherwise, what you see is what you get! I can be very straightforward and yet shy.

Also, I’ve started taking tea sommelier classes and it is an absolute blast! Well, so far I’ve only finished the first out of eight courses, but I am really looking forward to the next one.

Anyhow, if your curious as to how I rate things, this is how I work…

0-25
Like eating dirt, or some other unsanitary indelicacy that mentioning in my profile here would likely get me banned.
I don’t think I’ve found cause to banish a tea to the wasteland yet though so who knows what it’d inspire ;P

25-50
You know that expression “Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater”? I imagine drinking that water would be terrible enough to warrant this rating!
I’d never make my enemy drink this, but perhaps I’d throw it at them. Good thing I don’t have any enemies!

50-70
This is “tea”?? I tried finishing the cup… but my body rejected it. There may be others who enjoy this tea, but it’s beyond me!

70-80
I tried liking it, and I can almost get there! I certainly don’t hate it, but something is holding me back. Allergies? Men in white suits? who knows… certainly not me!

80-90
Lovely tea! Not my all time fave but close. I likely wouldn’t repurchase, but may decide to based on many factors: price, accessibility, whether it fills a “tea gap”, medicinal applications, and how often I crave it.
Every once in awhile I find the sweet spot that bumps these up to 90+. Those are the days I need to buy a lotto ticket!

90-95
Sweet Camellia! this is realllly good tea! Don’t talk to me until I’ve finished my cup…

95-100
Tea of the gods. I would do anything to get my hands on more of this liquid gold!

Toronto (Mississauga, but I work in TO)