drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

I really hope there is a reblend of this one. If not, I might just ask for a pound of it to be made. Seriously, I could drink it by the gallon and I never say that about a particular tea.
I mean, most times, when I am getting down to the end of a packet, I’ve outgrown the tea or wouldn’t mind a break. This one? Give me MOAR now please!
Thankfully the gracious Tattooed_tea sent me a bunch so it won’t be an official sipdown when I am done with my packet. Still, it’s only a matter of time!

sooo uh i’ll take a cup please lol. i’ll try and add it to the spreadsheet lol i’m in your cupboard stealing your favourites!

Lindsey

What did you end-up settling on for water temp and steeping time?

Indigobloom

Sil, I didn’t see this on the spreadsheet! did I end up giving you a sample?
Lindsey, I usually let the cup cool for about 45 seconds or so. Steeping time is 2.5min. Perfection :)

oh..nope you didn’t.

updated the spreadsheet

Comments

Lindsey

What did you end-up settling on for water temp and steeping time?

Indigobloom

Sil, I didn’t see this on the spreadsheet! did I end up giving you a sample?

oh..nope you didn’t.

updated the spreadsheet

Let’s see… I’m a tea and workout fanatic, I work in HR, and most of my friends consider me to be an egg. White on the outside, Asian on the inside :)
-from philosophy to food, I love it all
Otherwise, what you see is what you get! I can be very straightforward and yet shy.

Also, I’ve started taking tea sommelier classes and it is an absolute blast! Well, so far I’ve only finished the first out of eight courses, but I am really looking forward to the next one.

Anyhow, if your curious as to how I rate things, this is how I work…

0-25
Like eating dirt, or some other unsanitary indelicacy that mentioning in my profile here would likely get me banned.
I don’t think I’ve found cause to banish a tea to the wasteland yet though so who knows what it’d inspire ;P

25-50
You know that expression “Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater”? I imagine drinking that water would be terrible enough to warrant this rating!
I’d never make my enemy drink this, but perhaps I’d throw it at them. Good thing I don’t have any enemies!

50-70
This is “tea”?? I tried finishing the cup… but my body rejected it. There may be others who enjoy this tea, but it’s beyond me!

70-80
I tried liking it, and I can almost get there! I certainly don’t hate it, but something is holding me back. Allergies? Men in white suits? who knows… certainly not me!

80-90
Lovely tea! Not my all time fave but close. I likely wouldn’t repurchase, but may decide to based on many factors: price, accessibility, whether it fills a “tea gap”, medicinal applications, and how often I crave it.
Every once in awhile I find the sweet spot that bumps these up to 90+. Those are the days I need to buy a lotto ticket!

90-95
Sweet Camellia! this is realllly good tea! Don’t talk to me until I’ve finished my cup…

95-100
Tea of the gods. I would do anything to get my hands on more of this liquid gold!

Toronto (Mississauga, but I work in TO)