Holy peanut! this smells exactly as I had hoped. Even better, actually. It reminds me of a peanut icecream I had over the summer. and the smell really translates into the taste as well. I used to think I hated pb in icecream, but then I learned that was because I hadn’t tried it from someplace that knew how to do it right.
Anyhow… I don’t see why this one has gotten such low ratings. Maybe this is a reformulated batch?
Seriously, I really enjoyed my cup! It was just like a frozen pb and chocolate dessert! In fact, I dare say it has reorder potential. Yum.

Tea Sipper

You actually got any peanut out of this? I don’t at all! Must be a better batch.

Roswell Strange

I didn’t get much peanut out of the sample I tried, either :(

Indigobloom

Yeah I dunno, it must be a new batch because the smell and taste are super potent! Unmistakably pb!!

Comments

Tea Sipper

Roswell Strange

I didn’t get much peanut out of the sample I tried, either :(

Indigobloom

Let’s see… I’m a tea and workout fanatic, I work in HR, and most of my friends consider me to be an egg. White on the outside, Asian on the inside :)
-from philosophy to food, I love it all
Otherwise, what you see is what you get! I can be very straightforward and yet shy.

Also, I’ve started taking tea sommelier classes and it is an absolute blast! Well, so far I’ve only finished the first out of eight courses, but I am really looking forward to the next one.

Anyhow, if your curious as to how I rate things, this is how I work…

0-25
Like eating dirt, or some other unsanitary indelicacy that mentioning in my profile here would likely get me banned.
I don’t think I’ve found cause to banish a tea to the wasteland yet though so who knows what it’d inspire ;P

25-50
You know that expression “Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater”? I imagine drinking that water would be terrible enough to warrant this rating!
I’d never make my enemy drink this, but perhaps I’d throw it at them. Good thing I don’t have any enemies!

50-70
This is “tea”?? I tried finishing the cup… but my body rejected it. There may be others who enjoy this tea, but it’s beyond me!

70-80
I tried liking it, and I can almost get there! I certainly don’t hate it, but something is holding me back. Allergies? Men in white suits? who knows… certainly not me!

80-90
Lovely tea! Not my all time fave but close. I likely wouldn’t repurchase, but may decide to based on many factors: price, accessibility, whether it fills a “tea gap”, medicinal applications, and how often I crave it.
Every once in awhile I find the sweet spot that bumps these up to 90+. Those are the days I need to buy a lotto ticket!

90-95
Sweet Camellia! this is realllly good tea! Don’t talk to me until I’ve finished my cup…

95-100
Tea of the gods. I would do anything to get my hands on more of this liquid gold!

Toronto (Mississauga, but I work in TO)