drank Banana Daiquiri by DAVIDsTEA

This was good!!!! banana and coconut, and honeybush spun up in a pina colada like whirlwind of yumminess. I feel this way about pretty much anything containing coconut so I’m not all that surprised. I’d love to have more of it, but that would be breaking my rule *sighs

Sorry for the short reviews. I’m all out of energy today and getting ready for the cottage tomorrow after work. See y’all Monday! maybe Tuesday. Happy Canada Day, and Happy Pride week! :)

MaddHatter

I call it “Banana Popcicle”!!! The students in my OSC love this one as a sun tea! and we’re gonna try a cold steep later on!

Indigobloom

I’ve never had sun tea. How is it different in flavour? I’m curious to try it now!

MaddHatter

There isn’t much of a difference, it just takes longer for the tea to steep.

Indigobloom

oh. hmm well I still would love to try it! not sure I have a jug that’s suitable. I have a new shopping mission! :)

Comments

MaddHatter

MaddHatter

There isn’t much of a difference, it just takes longer for the tea to steep.

Indigobloom

Let’s see… I’m a tea and workout fanatic, I work in HR, and most of my friends consider me to be an egg. White on the outside, Asian on the inside :)
-from philosophy to food, I love it all
Otherwise, what you see is what you get! I can be very straightforward and yet shy.

Also, I’ve started taking tea sommelier classes and it is an absolute blast! Well, so far I’ve only finished the first out of eight courses, but I am really looking forward to the next one.

Anyhow, if your curious as to how I rate things, this is how I work…

0-25
Like eating dirt, or some other unsanitary indelicacy that mentioning in my profile here would likely get me banned.
I don’t think I’ve found cause to banish a tea to the wasteland yet though so who knows what it’d inspire ;P

25-50
You know that expression “Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater”? I imagine drinking that water would be terrible enough to warrant this rating!
I’d never make my enemy drink this, but perhaps I’d throw it at them. Good thing I don’t have any enemies!

50-70
This is “tea”?? I tried finishing the cup… but my body rejected it. There may be others who enjoy this tea, but it’s beyond me!

70-80
I tried liking it, and I can almost get there! I certainly don’t hate it, but something is holding me back. Allergies? Men in white suits? who knows… certainly not me!

80-90
Lovely tea! Not my all time fave but close. I likely wouldn’t repurchase, but may decide to based on many factors: price, accessibility, whether it fills a “tea gap”, medicinal applications, and how often I crave it.
Every once in awhile I find the sweet spot that bumps these up to 90+. Those are the days I need to buy a lotto ticket!

90-95
Sweet Camellia! this is realllly good tea! Don’t talk to me until I’ve finished my cup…

95-100
Tea of the gods. I would do anything to get my hands on more of this liquid gold!

Toronto (Mississauga, but I work in TO)