drank Morning Matcha by Matcha Source

Had this today in SoHo: http://matchasource.wordpress.com/
with the raspberry matcha tart. The tea was prepared right in front of me by a cute looking guy. I feel SO caffeinated! The tart was …. well, suffice to say that I could eat it every day.
Too bad tomorrow is the last day this will be available.

Both sound wonderful!

inguna

I took a half day off so yes, this indeed was great! I don’t know why but when somebody else prepares food/tea for you it tastes better!

Cofftea

Eh… tea not so much- I’m UBBER anal about my steeping parameters lol. Matcha prepared by someone else is good though.

inguna

Ha, ha: control issues. I can relate but once in a while it’s good just to enjoy the moment :)

Cofftea

lol yeah specifically quality control. I like my tea to be the best it can be- and I tried really hard to not make it rhyme, but I’m sick and I couldn’t think of another way to phrase it lol.

inguna

Man, that should be a song lol. They also had a lemon tart with a thick layer of matcha glaze on the top decorated with a tiny speck of edible gold. And maybe it’s a good thing I can’t get that in my neighborhood.

Comments

Cofftea

Both sound wonderful!