I am so grateful for this tea right now. My day so far has included a broken down train, losing a wheel off my suitcase, lugging said suitcase across three forms of public transportation and half a mile on foot, walking to the store because dammit I need to eat something only for them to not have anything that I was looking for (I did grab the last, slightly squished bottle of rooster sauce off the shelf), and finding that the moving/storage company has misplaced literally half my belongings. huge sigh

But, both of my Verdant packages were waiting for me at the front desk when I arrived, so I’m about to enjoy my second cup of this tea. I’m too tired for proper tasting notes, but damn is it good.

Terri HarpLady

Tea always Mark’s it better :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Tea always Mark’s it better :)

Hi! I’m a linguistics major at a certain infamous east coast tech school, I write, I rock climb, and I have a mild obsession with Diana Wynne Jones.

I’m also Russian, which means I’ve been drinking tea all my life — always loose leaf, and always black. Black teas are still my favorite, but of course I dabble in a bit of everything. I really like ceylon, I recently discovered puer, and I’m having a lot of fun exploring flavored black teas (and making silly fandom blends on adagio…).

My tea cabinet may or may not be accurate at the moment, as I am transitioning between locations…

Rating system (work in progress):
95 – Wow!
85 – My favorites. Cupboard staple material.
75 – Really good. Debating whether to keep it around…
65 – Quite pleasant, but not for me. I probably won’t (re)purchase.
55 – Just okay.