I’m not usually a huge fan of white teas (although maybe that’s changing recently?) but I love this one. I like the cedar tips and the juniper, and everything else kinda blurs together pleasantly in the background. I think I got through about four steeps before I switched to something else, but I maybe could have gone for a couple more. I’ll have to see how far I can stretch it out, and what more interesting flavors might emerge. :)

Hi! I’m a linguistics major at a certain infamous east coast tech school, I write, I rock climb, and I have a mild obsession with Diana Wynne Jones.

I’m also Russian, which means I’ve been drinking tea all my life — always loose leaf, and always black. Black teas are still my favorite, but of course I dabble in a bit of everything. I really like ceylon, I recently discovered puer, and I’m having a lot of fun exploring flavored black teas (and making silly fandom blends on adagio…).

My tea cabinet may or may not be accurate at the moment, as I am transitioning between locations…

Rating system (work in progress):
95 – Wow!
85 – My favorites. Cupboard staple material.
75 – Really good. Debating whether to keep it around…
65 – Quite pleasant, but not for me. I probably won’t (re)purchase.
55 – Just okay.