drank Green Tea by Bigelow

Visited my parents yesterday for the 4th of July. After dinner I was craving a cuppa something, so I looked in their very small ‘tea basket’. I found the same three boxes of bagged tea that are always in there that nobody drinks except me (that I don’t even like that much) and then I found this one lone bag of Bigelow green. Someone must have picked it up at some luncheon somewhere and brought it home for the next time I visited? Nobody was able to identify the origin of this lone tea bag.

Anyway, not knowing the best steep time, I brewed it up in a clear mug and went by color. It looked about right after about 1.5 minutes. It was okay. Nothing mind-blowing. It wasn’t bitter and it satisfied my craving. I even went for a second steep and it tasted all right! It was slightly drying to the palate, a little flat, but it was a good, simple after dinner tea. I might even drop the $1.50 for a box of this at the grocery store so I can put it in my parents’ tea basket for when I come over.

Bigelow Tea

It’s nice to come across a tea and give it a try for the 1st time….we’re glad you gave the Green Tea a try…..if you’d ever like to try one of our Green Tea varieties, you can always give us a call to request a sample at 1-888-244-3569.
Thanks for sharing your comment, we love to hear them all!

Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Thanks for sharing your comment, we love to hear them all!

Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I am lucky enough to make my living as a martial arts teacher and as a barista. When I’m not training or making cappuccinos, I relish cooking, reading, growing plants, and of course, drinking tea.

I love greens the most… the grassier the better! I also love oolongs and whites. I have a weak spot for anything with jasmine, mint, or lavender.

Austin, TX