Couldn’t decide between a cup of this or a cup of warm milk to help me fall asleep, so I compromise by making this into an unsweetened latte.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
gmathis

Is it effective, zzzzz-wise?

Janefan

well, it didn’t really work last night. But I’m weird like that. Valerian is the only herb that does seem to help me sleep, and when it works (abt 7 times out of 10) it works, but when it doesn’t, I just toss and turn. I think it has to do with how late I ate, what’s on my mind, etc. shrug
Also, as a latte, this was kind of weird tasting. I doubt I’ll add milk again.

ashmanra

Gmathis: my hubby had some and he said it did not make him groggy or put him to sleep but when he fell asleep he slept deeply and restfully. He liked it and said he felt very rested the next day with no hungover feeling.

Janefan

Once I did fall asleep , I had a very long, detailed dream that had a plot, setting, and dialogue. That is very rare for me. Usually they are just impressionistic nonsense.

ashmanra

Janefan: LOL! I hope it was a GOOD dream! Heck, I’ll drink a cup of this if it will make me sleep deeply and be entertained at the same time! :). You know, I think I remember my husband saying it made him dream, too. Or that may have been when he hurt his back and had to take hydrocodone.

Comments

gmathis

Is it effective, zzzzz-wise?

Janefan

Also, as a latte, this was kind of weird tasting. I doubt I’ll add milk again.

Avid reader, tea drinker, Anglophile