Had to break this in right away. http://www.breakawaymatcha.com/products/matcha-creamers.html Literally, moments after it arrived today, I was frothing matcha in it. The ceramic was still warm from its overland journey from sunny CA to possibly equally sunny NC. I may have let out a squeal of delight when the big brown truck slowed in front of the neighbor’s, but then stopped in front of my house! Me? Me!

I will try to write more (possibly an “online place” review later) but overall the entire ordering/shipment/product from Breakaway Matcha is top notch (although I only ordered this, not their actual matcha tea, but I probably definitely will in the future).

Janefan

I realize this “note” is more about Breakaway than DoMatcha, which is probably bad form, but I love my tin of DoMatcha! It is what got me “into” matcha and buying matcha gear. I will buy their “ceremonial singles” (single-serve pouches) next though for easier matcha prep w/ fewer tools (and less mess!)

Comments

Janefan

Avid reader, tea drinker, Anglophile