I melted the last of my See’s candies Scotchmallow (marshmallow topped with butterscotch caramel (see below) and covered in dark chocolate) into this, then added a splash of almond milk to smooth it out. It’s now about the closest thing a cup of tea can be to hot chocolate. :-)

Janefan

also now slightly buzzing from the caffeine and sugar and chocolate. RAWR!

Nik

Holy moly does that sound amazing…

LiberTEAS

OK… this scotchmallow thing sounds like something I need to try. I used to be an avid customer of Sees but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of the scotchmallow… (since moving up here to the pacific northwest, I’ve discovered the joy of Moonstruck chocolate. But… this scotchmallow seems a reason to visit Sees the next time I’m in the mall)

Janefan

FWIW, See’s says it’s caramel (I just assumed butterscotch since it’s called “scotch”). I bought them from the See’s outlet that was next to the hotel I stayed at near the SFO airport last month. Evil (but conveniently located!) Here’s a link:
;-) you’re welcome!

ashmanra

They are delicious!

Jillian

Sounds yummy. :D

Janefan

Well I crashed hard from the sugar high (and/or hunger) just before dinner. But it was totally worth it!

Comments

Janefan

also now slightly buzzing from the caffeine and sugar and chocolate. RAWR!

Nik

Holy moly does that sound amazing…

LiberTEAS