drank Chamomile Citrus by Mighty Leaf Tea

At BeansBoro Coffeehouse (Greensboro, NC) with a Buckwheat Shortbread cookie with Maple Icing (Zen Cat bakery).

Time to get my study on! 2 more weeks in this semester, then a 2-week break before summer semester. sigh Why am I in grad school again?

Janefan

Again, as in for the second time. Already have an MA, now adding a graduate certificate in a more specialized field. It’s kind of necessary for my professional development/job security, but still… my ability to focus has diminished greatly in the past decade, as has my over-acheiverness (I can’t call it ambition.)

Nicole

That’s a loooong time to have to study… poor thing.

Janefan

By a decade, what I mean is that I was in grad school from 2003-2005, then from 2011-2013. Not sure how it’s taking me as long to get a 4-course certificate as it did to get a full MA, but I guess that’s where the lack of energy and focus come in…

Comments

Janefan

Nicole

That’s a loooong time to have to study… poor thing.

Avid reader, tea drinker, Anglophile