lovely bright peach & lemon scent from the bag – smells like lemon drops or other sugary candy. Lemon smell seems slightly more medicinal as it begins to steep in 6 oz water for 6 min.

Color: golden yellow-orange
Flavor: honestly, it tastes like medicinal lemon to me (cough drop or theraflu)
Added: 1 tsp sugar, which cut some of the medicinal taste, but is now almost too sweet. forgot it was only 6 oz water – 1/2 tsp or less sugar next time!

Verdict: undecided. It has a cheerful sunny color and upbeat flavor, but I am concerned about the medicinal taste. I really hoped to be blown away. Where’s the peach??? Will hold off rating for now…

Janefan

tasting a hint of peach, maybe, as it cools. Has anyone tried this iced? I feel like it would be better that way. Right now it’s like warm lemonade!

Cofftea

Warm lemonade? ick. Rishi’s Citron Oolong tastes like that to me.:-/

Jillian

Actually I like warm lemonade, particularly when I have a sore throat.

S

I too like warm lemonade :) hot lemon herbal sounds really good right now, actually

Comments

Janefan

Cofftea

Warm lemonade? ick. Rishi’s Citron Oolong tastes like that to me.:-/

Jillian

Actually I like warm lemonade, particularly when I have a sore throat.

S

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC