drank Lapsang Souchong by Harney & Sons

brewed a big strong cup and used it to poach salmon. Came out moist, juicy, and slightly smoky. Hooray for Lapsang Souchong, which I just can’t drink, but do enjoy cooking with.

Cofftea

Yum! Would be good to marinade w/ as well. What, if any, seasonings did you use?

Janefan

just salt & pepper – decided to keep it simple. I think poaching is my new fave cooking method (I’d never really tired it before!)

fcmonroe

That sounds wonderful. I’ll have to give that a try.

Gander

Great suggestion. I’ll try that. Well, first I’ll have to get some Lapsang Souchong…

Stesha McCue

Oh, wow. What a wonderful idea. I don’t like the tea itself, and I’ve been wondering what to do with it. I have a salmon in the freezer!

Comments

Cofftea

Janefan

fcmonroe

That sounds wonderful. I’ll have to give that a try.

Gander