drank English Breakfast by Harney & Sons

TEA. ENGLISH BREAKFAST. HOT.

Janefan

Actually, I added a bit of RoT’s vanilla honey, and a splash of almond milk. Desperately need caffeine to make it through the first monday morning of DST!

JacquelineM

The “spring forward” is BRUTAL on my system!!!!!! Everyone is happy to have more daylight, but I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus! I love “fall back” and gaining the extra hour :) :) :)

SoccerMom

I’m a “fall back” girl too! :) I had to make an extra cup of mate this morning to kick start my system too.

Comments

Janefan

JacquelineM