drank Sencha Claus by TeaGschwendner

Added a bit of almond milk and it didn’t curdle! Ok, but not great. I think this is a love/hate tea and if I drink it too much I may start to dislike it violently. Something about it is weird… maybe it’s the cinnamon/almond/orange combo is just not quite right. It could be a great tea, but the execution just doesn’t live up to the concept…

teaplz

Agreeing with the weirdness here. I could be so much better, and I’m not sure why it isn’t! Dimensions are missing, I think. It tastes flat.

Janefan

yeah, I know. If I just drink it without paying too much attention to it, I can enjoy it. But once I start analyzing it too much, it gets weird. Thanks for sharing this interesting tea with me though.

Comments

teaplz

Janefan

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC