drank Vanilla Chai by Bigelow

I really disliked the decaf version of this, but I like this one – it has the right amount of vanilla for me (maybe too much for those who like their chai’s spicy).

Cofftea

It’s a decent prebagged tea (my 1st)- just curious as to what’s different about the decaf version.

Janefan

I don’t know – I just recall not liking it… maybe it tasted “flat” the say decafs sometimes do? Or maybe it was jut an old bag. Or maybe I’m misremembering. I’ve had this (full caf) twice recently and liked it better than I expected to each time, so some how my previous experience with the decaf biased me.

Comments

Cofftea

Janefan

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC