drank Matcha by Teavana

Matcha lemonade! Added a bit less than a tsp to a medium Chick-Fil-A lemonade. Wow! The lemonade by itself was a bit too tart, ad not as sweet as they often make it. The matcha actually sweetened it up and evened it out into something quite nice. Best ice cold.

Iced
Cofftea

One flavoring method I haven’t thought of! I haven’t had my matcha today so I just may try that later- stay tuned!

~lauren.

another great matcha idea!

Cofftea

I bet your idea would be great using this http://steepster.com/teas/muzi/10545-granite-ground-white-tea especially since white tea lowers body temp.

S

Ha, can I just say…I love that the white tea company just cites “”http://www.pubmed.com" rel=“nofollow” target="_blank">www.pubmed.com" as the source for their claims about antioxidentz. Lmao!

Janefan

that powdered white tea does look interesting, Cofftea. Thanks for sharing!

I forgot to log my other matcha concoction yesterday – I was going to make another strawberry-matcha-almond milk smoothie, but my strawberry yogurt had gone bad, so my only option was key lime. It was pretty good, but not one I’d go out of my way to repeat.

Cofftea

I think that’s gonna be my “summer matcha”.. hopefully that’ll be better cold.

Karsh

Pretty interesting mix! I’ll have to try that!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I’m intrigued by this. I have a Chick-Fil-A less than 5 minutes from my apartment. I might have to get a grilled chicken sandwich and a diet lemonade and make Strawberry Matcha Lemonade!

SoccerMom

Chrine, Let me know how it turns out.

Comments

Cofftea

~lauren.

another great matcha idea!

S

Janefan

that powdered white tea does look interesting, Cofftea. Thanks for sharing!

Cofftea

I think that’s gonna be my “summer matcha”.. hopefully that’ll be better cold.

Karsh

Pretty interesting mix! I’ll have to try that!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

SoccerMom

Chrine, Let me know how it turns out.

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC