drank Irish Breakfast by Twinings

(decaf) wanted tea w/ breakfast, didn’t want to think about it. Probably should have had full caff, but I save that for my hubby. My box of decaf is a throwback to when I didn’t drink much regular black tea b/c the caffeine seemed to affect me very strongly. I seem to be over that now.

Janefan

I want to do a side-by-side taste test w/ my hubbys of the 4 Irish Breakfast teabags we have in the house – Twinings Regular, Twinings Decaf, Harney & Sons, and Choice Organic.

Jillian

There’s supposed to be a huge decrease in flavour and the antioxident content when a tea is decaffinated – although I think it also depends on the method. Personally I’ve found that decaf teas taste thinner and weaker than their counterparts.

Comments

Janefan

Jillian