I added this to a Steaz Green Tea with Lemon – Unsweetened to make it drinkable (the “tea” tasted like lemon water!"). It did render it drinkable, but I have no idea why I liked this powder so much the first time. It tastes kinda fake and a bit chalky, with the occasional floatie.

Iced 0 min, 30 sec
Janefan

actually, they are more like “sinkies” since they are lodged in the bottom of my mug. The powder dissolves better when mixed with plain water- I guess my brew is oversaturated since I used green tea. The lemon is a nice addition though to balance/tame the blueberry. I actually like this combo better than either one plain. I may have to add a few point back to the powder, since it is at least versatile…