This is my favorite so far- clean tasting, sweet, but not tooth-achingly so. This is a great alternative for anyone who is tired of “southern style” sweet tea, and/or wants a bottled tea that isn’t full of weird chemicals, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, etc.

Iced
Janefan

I saw snapple red tea in a cafe the other day, and decided to look it up online. I thought it would be full of “good stuff” and comparable to these Rooibee products. NEWS FLASH – it’s not. The ingredients surprised/scared me. No, I’m not trying to shill for the company, I’m a paying customer. I’m not sure there’s much on the market that’s comparable though. Maybe Honest Tea?

Cofftea

Or just hot steeped rooibos chilled and put into a reusable bottle? Healthier, cheaper, and better for the earth:)

Comments

Janefan

Cofftea