drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

cold brewed overnight in vanilla coconut milk for a cold, creamy treat. yum!

Iced 8 min or more
RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Sounds great…what were your measurements? I may want to replicate. Thanks!

Janefan

honestly, it was about 3 Tbsp in about 2 cups milk for about 24hrs. But I’m sure it would be fine to halve all those amounts/times. It was a lazy sort of experiment….

Janefan

I was trying to use up the milk. I actually only drank half tonight. It’s hard to say how much flavor was from the milk and how much the tisane, but it did somehow taste thicker and creamier than just the milk alone, which is a bit thin for my tastes. (For the record, it was “So Delicious” brand sweetened vanilla flavored coconut milk)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Great, thank you. If this happened a couple of says sooner I would still have some of that coconut milk left. Oh well, looks like I am buying more soon. :-)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Sounds great…what were your measurements? I may want to replicate. Thanks!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC