drank Mojito by Blue Raven Tea

a nice change of pace. The citrus/mint combo is refreshing, and it’s just the right bland of sweet but a bit “dry”

Cofftea

Funny… this is such a positive commentary… then I see the score. :( No rum flavor?

Janefan

that was from the first time I tried it… I will probably bump it up a bit. It’s a good “sometimes” tea but still not one to knock your socks off, or to reach for everyday.

Meghann M

The leaves of this blend look so pretty. I may order a little just to look at them closer. And mojito tea sounds like a great iced tea for this heatwave!

Janefan

Meghann M – if you PM me your address, I will gladly send you some!

Janefan

looks like it’s out of stock on BlueRavenTea’s webiste anyway.

Comments

Cofftea

Janefan

Meghann M – if you PM me your address, I will gladly send you some!

Janefan

looks like it’s out of stock on BlueRavenTea’s webiste anyway.

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC