I am going to use up the rest of this (about 10-12 bags) to try to make Thai Iced Tea for a potluck tonight, using this recipe as a guide: http://www.arborteas.com/teablog/tea-preparation/how-to-make-thai-tea-aka-thai-iced-tea-a-thai-tea-recipe-from-arbor-teas/

Will report on the results. Wish me luck!

Iced
Rabs

Good luck! :)

Janefan

Thanks! I only had 10 teabags after all, and it needs to be a strong brew in 6c water, so I add 1tsp each of Whittard Chai, and Adagio Cream+vanilla bean. I brewed it all for about 6 min then added the sugar and sweetened condensed milk. Color looks good, now it’s cooling. We’ll see how it tastes over ice w/ a splash of evaporated milk later tonight!

Janefan

Everyone who tried it liked it, but I still took a lot home. Looks like I’ll be drinking iced chai lattes all weekend.

Comments

Rabs

Good luck! :)