drank Cruising Cranberry by Boca Java

Cranberry trifecta!

Drinking this tea, and eating Wensleydale cheese w/ cranberries, on top of Cranberry Hazelnut Raincoast Crisps

(p.s. Raincoast Crisps are awesome fruity/nutty crackery crispbread things. Good plain , or with cheese, dips, etc. This is the first flavor I’ve tried but I think I’ll be buying them all and taking them to/serving them at parties this holiday season. I got them at a local organic grocery store. (The product comes from Canada so if I can get it in the middle of nowhere NC they probably have pretty wide distribution!) Website: http://lesleystowe.com/raincoastcrisps/about/

LiberTEAS

I get Raincoast Crisps at Whole Foods… THEY ARE AWESOME! I love them with a soft cheese (like brie) but, they are quite good without cheese too.

Meghann M

Cranberry hazelnut sounds like a party worthy snack. I’ll have to look for those crisps next time I’m at Whole Foods. Thanks for the snackworthy tips!

Comments

LiberTEAS

Meghann M

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC