drank Rainforest Chai by 52teas

Second try – less leaf, more time, more honey, and less milk = much better (not that the first try was bad per se, this is just more like it should be I think.) I love the slight green tinge to the milky chai. Some may find it off putting but I think it’s soothing. Once again I drank it all and when it was gone I wished there were more. That’s my very simple measure these days of a really good cuppa tea. I can see this blend being one that I crave. I like that it has no harshness and doesn’t seem to give me a caffeine jolt (I’m a bit unclear about how much caffeine guayusa has compared to black tea. Anyone know?)

Frank – I do think steeping parameters on the package would be helpful for future printings, since guayusa is an unknown for most drinkers. I’m assuming 8-10+ in boiling water like yerba mate?

Boiling 8 min or more
52teas

Are you going to tease me again with no comments/criticism?

Cofftea

lol I just send Frank a note today begging for steeping parameters. It bugs me for even teas I know how to steep lol. I’m dying to try this but won’t until I know what to do w/ it.

Comments

52teas

Are you going to tease me again with no comments/criticism?

Cofftea

I enjoy reading, paddling (kayak and SUP), eating local food, and drinking tea, of course!

Greensboro, NC