drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

Holiday inn express has great breakfast except their tea is some generic orange pekoe teabag in a paper wrapper. Good thing I keep a stash of emergency tea bags in a cute tea wallet I received from a swap. The Earl of Grey saved me this morning when I desperately needed both caffiene and comfort. Stuck near ATL while car is being repaired, hoping to get home to NC tonight.

ashmanra

I stayed at the one in Charleston a week ago. The mattress was perfect, the pillow divine, the tea was…well, I think I will make myself one of those cute tea wallets you just mentioned! Is it fabric or paper?

JacquelineM

this is also where Harney & Sons tagalong tins would come in handy. I keep forgetting to throw a few into my cart so I can carry them in my purse for such emergencies :) It’s a quality of life issue :) :) :)

ashmanra

Great idea! I have bought one or two and they are easily refilled.

Comments

ashmanra

JacquelineM

ashmanra

Great idea! I have bought one or two and they are easily refilled.

Avid reader, tea drinker, Anglophile