drank SPORTea by SPORTea

Feeling lethargic, swollen glands, etc. This is the first tea I thought of that had vitamin C, and supposed energy boosters, so I went for it with breakfast.

Erin Hurley

So, did it work?!

Janefan

shrug I’ve been drinking more tea in the past couple days. I really didn’t feel better until after the Green Monster Matcha smoothie this afternoon. Coincidence, maybe. But spinach, matcha, banana, and yogurt are all good for you and can’t hurt!

Sprigamatron

Lol That smoothie sounds good :) I personally have had a ton of luck with SPORTea. It’s nice to have a DeCaff tea that still gets you up in the morning.

Comments

Erin Hurley

So, did it work?!