drank Shanghai Rose by The Tea Garden

This is the second bag I received from the greatest person on earth, coming in the form of a subtle white tea from The Tea Garden. The leaves have a very powerful floral aroma, like taking a stroll through a greenhouse. Good greens and browns on the leaves with the petals nicely interspersed. The tea gives you that same floral smell and taste, with just a nice hint of sweetness to keep it from being overly fresh and earthy. The delicacy of the rose and the white tea work well to make a balanced and extremely refreshing experience. Great for relaxing and lounging on the couch after a hard workout earlier today.

I’m one of the people behind Steepster!

I really like oolongs but I’m open to pretty much anything (although I’m still hesitant of pu-erh). Either way, any tea that expands my tastes, teaches me something, or promotes a love of tea is a winner in my book. If you have any questions, shoot an email to [email protected] or PM me.

Brooklyn, NY