drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Dry this smells like pipe tobacco, and brewed it’s cloyingly sweet and over fruity and flowery. I almost want to mix it with some Irish Breakfast Tea to tone it down a little bit.

It was so sweet tasting, it gave me the rare psychosomatic tummy ache. Imaginary, but painful none the less. :(

I tried this again with slightly cooler water, around 200 degrees and it came out much better. rating amended.

Ninavampi

Too bad you didn’t love it! It is one of my favorites!

JazzyB

I was really dissapointed that I didn’t! It has such great reviews. I tried it several ways but I could never make it work for me.

Comments

Ninavampi

Too bad you didn’t love it! It is one of my favorites!

JazzyB

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas