drank Simply Strawberry by Kally Tea

This came as a complimentary sample in my Kally Tea order.

When I opened this up and took a whiff of the tea I was pleasantly surprised. They smelled like the strawberry candies you can get at christmas time here, the ones with the hard candy shell and the sticky middle. I LOVE that smell.

When brewed, strawberry flavor settled down a bit. the tea still mainained that lovely strawberry candy smell, but it tasted like more like really good green tea with fresh strawberries. Hands down the best green tea I’ve had.

I will be buying this soon.

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas