drank English Teatime by Bigelow

Dad bought me this tea because he didn’t like the idea of me drinking plain hot water while I was sick this week. Gotta love that man, even though I wasn’t drinking tea because I didn’t want to waste my little stash all up when I couldn’t enjoy the taste of any of it.

This stuff is pretty good, I had it with honey. It has a better taste than Twinnings, which I was surprised by. I got the water up to boiling and only set the bag in for about 45 seconds and it was surprisingly strong and flavorful.

I ended up dumping half of it out in favor of more hot water, after all, I was sick.

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas