drank Almond Fondant by Kally Tea

I waited a long time to write this up because I don’t like saying negative things, especially when I’m pretty sure that’s how it’s supposed to taste. I’d never tried rooibos tea before I ordered this.

I did not care for this, but I can’t pinpoint why. It just isn’t enjoyable. I tried the other rooibos tea in my package and have came to the conclusion that I just don’t like rooibos.

As a side note, I also discovered that I don’t like my tea infuser ball. It works fine, but my teas seems to taste better if I just put the loose leaves in my pot and strain them out after brew time is over. So I’m still learning, and if anything this review is a reflection of that, and not a reflection of the tea itself. It is probably fine for someone who likes rooibos to begin with.

If anyone wants some free tea, hit me up. I didn’t use very much.

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas