drank Butterbeer by 52teas

I am so excited you guys! My order from 52teas finally showed up andI can smell! I’m not 100 percent better, but I can actually smell everything, so I can appreciate the tea that just came.

Being a huge book nerd, this is the first one I ripped open. I’m drinking it hot right now. I’m going to have to do some experimenting but I think this would be better cold.

It tastes sort of like what root beer would taste like if root beer tasted good (I don’t like carbonation). I could see the characters in the book drinking a drink like this. Overall I love this stuff.

I let dad have a sip. he wasn’t as thrilled. He looked at me and asked “What the hell is this?”

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas