drank Raspberry Royale by Bigelow

I’d been wanting to taste this one for a while now, but have been to lazy to go pick it up. Recently I moved from Kansas to Florida, and it’s been hectic. All my good teas are in the mail, I’m still waiting for them to arrive. I took the Amtrak from Kansas to here, a three day journey. I really expected my package to beat me here, all I’ve had to drink is what I packed in my case, good ol’ Irish breakfast and some dubious looking bagged oolong that my dad bought for me that I’ve been putting off trying for a long time.

I’m sitting in a hotel in Tamarac today and decided to try this tea, which was complimentary. I definitely oversteeped this, it’s getting me at the back of my tongue with this weird tannin thing. other than that it seems nice, the raspberry is prominent but I can still taste the black tea.

I seem to like most Bigelow teas, and this is no exception. I swiped a couple more bags to take home with me. I’ve been dying for a unique cup of tea for a long while.

Just getting into nice teas. I’m not aiming to become a tea snob, just looking for interesting teas that I’ve never tried before, I absolutely adore flavored teas.

If a tea has a lot of reviews, I’m not going to spend much time describing it for you guys, because I like a lot of strange tasting things. I’ll try to take the time to describe my feelings on teas with few reviews more thoroughly, but no promises, I’m both easily amused and distracted.

My shopping list is a dumping ground for teas that I think look good, and my ratings are pretty much arbitrary, based on whether or not I like the tea in front of or behind it more or less not on the ABCDF kind of system.

I’m going through and adjusting all of my ratings down, because they’re becoming really one sided, I didn’t give enough room between what i like and what I REALLY like.

Pratt, Kansas