Let me say first off, that this is my first foray into Matcha. As I didn’t have the proper supplies, someone suggested I use my french press to get a froth, so thats what I did.

This…this is heaven in a cup. I think I used far too little Matcha powder after reading things up online, the ‘how to’s’ I read online about how to make it with the press had said use a teaspoon. I’m assuming their stuff was different because using that much here I got mildly flavored milk, but it was still delicious. It strikes me as a good alternative for a day when I’m craving hot chocolate but wanting something with a little more oomph.

This was sent to me from TeaSipper, and I’m really thankful for the ability to try it without paying an exorbanant amount for something I may not end up liking.

Super pleased with this, going to try more here in a moment with more powder because I really think the flavor being upped some wouldn’t be a bad thing at all.

Tea Sipper

I’m glad you like it! This is matchaccino though, different from a matcha serving. My bag comes with a scoop that IS bigger than a teaspoon.. I don’t know how much exactly.. it could be a tablespoon.

JennyFur

Thank you for that. I’ll give it a try with a teaspoon this next time.

Comments

Tea Sipper

JennyFur

Thank you for that. I’ll give it a try with a teaspoon this next time.

Detroiter, tea drinker, fangirl pagan. Ask away.

Interested in trying any and all teas I haven’t tried. Variety is the spice of life and the bane of my existance. If I have the tea to trade, I’m more then willing to swap.

Michigan