drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

So this one is a note on behalf of my partner. He had a sip of mine on Friday evening and was intrigued, then made his own thermos to take on our hike today. He loved it! Didn’t get ,uh specific,just a few “my god this is yummy” blurts between mouthfuls. The whole thermos went down his throat in about 2 mins. He’d probably rate it a 94.

His dad came over a while ago before they headed to see Prometheus and had a cup, and he also approved.

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia