I got a sample of this in my last DT order, along with tropicalia and strawberry shortcake. Decided to brew it last night and ice it to go with the Friday night fish and chips, was even generous enough to share it with the other half (not that I would’ve got away with it, he loves watermelon).

Scent : wow. You could not confuse this as anything but a watermelon infusion! The smell just smacks you in the face!

Liquor: the sample I had was pretty pale. I steeped it twice and got 2 small glasses out of each (each was about half a DT iced tea take out cup), but only the first glass of the first steep was anything close to pink, and a much more paler one than I’ve come to expect from something like forever nuts. The final glass was almost clear.

Taste: wow, just as watermelonly as the smell. Even right at the end when the tea itself was almost clear it ws still watermelon all the way.

Will definitely be getting some of this for summer when it eventually rolls around.

Azzrian

Yummmmmm

Comments

Azzrian

Yummmmmm

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia