drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Not going to rate this yet, need a few more cups!

This smelled very fruity dry. I ended up with just one bit of popcorn in my cup, so the taste is definitely green apple, with a popcorny caramely after taste. I definitely enjoyed it, but need a few more cups to give a proper rating. Might get some help from friends later today!

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia