Had a bad weekend, medically, spent most of it on the couch under a blanket going through series 6&7 of one tree hill. This one was made for me by the other half when he got home from work.

Dry: you can smell all the flavours quite strongly, but the raspberry is the most prominent. Very genuine scents too, clearly no additional flavours here.

Steeped: wow. In case your weren’t sure, there are raspberries in this tea! But not just any raspberries, freshly picked raspberries, with that strong, sweet smell. Holey moley.

Taste: more raspberries! Also getting the sweet. Creaminess of the chocolate and coconut is definitely there too, and there is a hint of the white tea base. The aftertaste has a punch of the fresh raspberries I can smell. Wow. This is a wonderful tea! A great pick for yesterday afternoon, definitely changed my mood!

TassieTeaGirl

I resteeped this after my first cup. A little lighter in flavour, but still very enjoyable. The slightly less powerful raspberry flavour allows the white tea and chocolate to come through. Just amazing.

Kittenna

Oh, that sounds good! I hadn’t expected the flavours you talked about given the name.

TassieTeaGirl

Have a lok at the pic (perhaps on the website, a bit clearer) – you can see the raspberries, coconut and chocolate quite clearly.

Comments

TassieTeaGirl

Kittenna

TassieTeaGirl

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia