drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

This was one of my first DavidsTea teas. I had it in store, iced last summer quite a few times and enjoyed the berry flavours (but mostly the iced part, I have to admit – it was hot last August in Toronto!). Like others, I have found this one can be a bit tart, so I add agave/honey generously to bring out the berry sweetness.

I’ve tried it hot too, but it wasn’t as special hot. If you’re wondering what its like hot and want to try, don’t bother!

I do like this, and will order a bit more later in the year for summer again. Its a good iced tea standard.

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia