Perfect for a rainy autumnal afternoon!

IT’S SO COLD

TassieTeaGirl

Ha! I told you to would come! And it will get worse!

Memily

I am actually really delighted and drinking so much tea to warm my insides AND my fingers!

TassieTeaGirl

Oh great! I’m glad the cooler weather is working for you and your tea stash!

Comments

Memily

IT’S SO COLD

TassieTeaGirl

Ha! I told you to would come! And it will get worse!

TassieTeaGirl

Oh great! I’m glad the cooler weather is working for you and your tea stash!

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia