Tasting note 200! Woohoo!

I had another one of these awaiting me in my Timolino after I finished my barre class this morning. I actually think I’ve been fighting off a cold (this is a major major thing for me, I used to see a cold then be flat in bed for a week with the cold, then also acquire the flu or a chest infection… not fun. Yay for all those veggies I’ve been eating!), so I would’ve loved a spot of honey in this, but alas, I’m playing by the Whole30 rules.

Still a lovely cuppa.

Memily

Also think I’m currently fighting off a cold, wah. Have been giving a couple of Tastea samples a run.

Woohoo! Congratulations on 200!

TassieTeaGirl

Oh, mem, she’s good too. She’s a naturopath or something similar, so they’re all ‘functional’ teas. I hope you beat it!

Comments

Memily

Woohoo! Congratulations on 200!

TassieTeaGirl

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia