And we’re at the last of my small bag of this! I hope I can finish of my timolino full so I can re-steep the fruit etc in this one before the end of the day.

Blimy, long time no see steepsterites, my apologies for being so lax! My Whole30 went well, really well (http://mymissingfactor.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/you-are-what-you-eat/), and while it didn’t prevent me from having tea, I cycled through a few favourites/compliant options. The Art of Tea and Rabbit Hole were both very helpful! And then last week I had to have another period/withdrawal bleed/drug test week (http://mymissingfactor.wordpress.com/2013/08/06/my-period-survival-kit/), and my brain wasn’t quite into reviewing on Steepster! But I’m back! Weehee! And, in exciting news, the other half is now drinking both greens and chais, neither of which he liked before. Gotta love some whole food induced taste bud realignment. Now he can help pay for even more of my addiction! I’ve also decided that I really want to do a cupboard clean out, which will involve some drinking on my part, and some shipping out to friends (of which you guys are definitely included!), so I’ll let you know when I have a list of teas together.

Anywho, back to the sipdown at hand – Ruby Zing! Still filled with hot timolinoness, but its lovely and flavourful and tart! Another beautiful offering from Rabbit Hole. Do you ladies even know what crappy tea is? Everything is awesome!

Woot! Yay for your other half finding a happy tea place :) glad to have you back!

Comments

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia