drank DUPLICATE by The Art of Tea

So after my atrocious sleep Sunday night, last night my lovely other half got a good sleep. At my expense. He seemed to like being right in the middle of our bed, with most of the doona. And rolling over on top of me left arm and side. But he slept well! He was so apologetic, and I know it wasn’t deliberate, but I can tell my barre instructor will be say a lot of “no, the other right!” to me tonight in class.

So, black tea it is! This one is still really lovely! The flavours are there, but not really strong, which I’m appreciating this morning. Nothing worse than the tea equivalent of heavy metal music when you’re still half asleep. Everything is just lovely and balanced, and gently coaxing me into the land of the living.

On Sunday we passed through the local T2 after doing a free yoga class at Lululemon and they had their Monk’s Pear for sampling. Not as good as this perfectly flavoured drop.

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia