This was my favourite new tea from DT’s 24 Days of Tea. A sufficient hit of chocolate for this chocoholic, and the raspberry tones sweetened it perfectly so extra easn’t required. Anything that means I get to have chocolate with breakfast is a keeper for me! A nice punch of energy, in a chocolatey coating – what more could I ask for! My small tasting tin was devoured in 3 days, each cup got 2 steeps (in one of those handy DT Perfect mugs).

Brewed in accordance with the instructions.

I remember getting my first cup of tea at about the age of 8. Just a standard run of the mill black, with some sugar and milk to make it palatable to an 8year old. But a love was born and I’ve never looked back!

I’ve always appreciated the quality of loose leaf, and thanks to the discovery of the fanatastic gadgets at DavidsTea while on holiday, the tea obsession has grown! Is it weird to be ordering tea and having it sent half way around the world?

I’d love to do some tea swaps with people to try new teas. I have a bit of a DavidsTea range for any Australians interested in trying some DT goodness minus international postage fees!

Ive just started working at The Art of Tea , a small Tasmanian company. They dont currently ship overseas, but im more than happy to arrange swaps with people. their full product listing can be found here: http://www.artoftea.com.au/. (December 2012).

Australia