THE RUNDOWN
1) Starting out, this has a really fresh bouquet. As i like to steep my greens long, I am going to steep for 5 minutes and see how that changes. My water temp is 220 F. Right now I smell the nettle, the mint, and the green tea itself the most.
2) The mint is definitely the strongest after steeping.
3) First taste: needs a bit of sweetener. I am using white sugar, about 1/4 tsp.
4) Now it’s good to go. Nice and mild, but the mint is definitely present in an almost overpowering way. I think this is a “try and recommend for mint lovers” kind of tea, but not for me.

Travelling the world, one sip at a time.

A guide to my ratings:
0-19 – Did not like anything about the tea and would not recommend it. Might go so far as to tell others to avoid.
20-40 – Didn’t like the tea, but would not avoid it.
41-60 – On the fence about the tea. It probably needs more tried and tested tweaking, like more/less sugar, milk, alt sweetener, steepage, temp, or blending.
61-70 – An okay tea. Would drink again, but not a fave and wouldn’t stock it.
71-80 – A good tea. Will probably try again, whereupon a decision will be made whether to stock it or not. Might recommend.
81-90 – A really good tea but not a favorite. Would still recommend and would most likely have it often when it is served.
91-100 – A favorite or perfect tea. Would probably stock it at home and recommend very highly.

Hope this helps.