drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

My first tea of the day! I think this one could benefit from a slightly longer steeping time, as it seems a little weak after five minutes. And while I love (LOVE) the flavor of the apple and the maple, I wish there was a bit more green tea to it. But all in all, this is one of my favorite teas. It’s comforting and cozy and it just feels like hugs.

Courtney

I’ve always been reluctant to try this one. Perhaps now I will check it out :)

jessiwrites

It is definitely more flavor than tea, haha! But it’s very tasty and nice when I want something sweet. I just ordered hot lips, and I read your review… I am super excited to get it!

Courtney

So good! I was looking at in my cupboard after 3 cups last night, but I have so many new ones I had to skip it tonight haha.

Comments

Courtney

I’ve always been reluctant to try this one. Perhaps now I will check it out :)

jessiwrites

Courtney

Writer, photographer, tea drinker.

Saskatchewan, Canada